FlashFish G300 Portable Power Station | 300W 222Wh/60000mAh
Local & Free Shipping in 3-7 Days
2 Year Warranty
30-day Money Back
About the G300
- 300W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (350W surge)；
- 222Wh/60000mAh Capacity；
- 3 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car)；
- Quick charge QC3.0 USB port;
- Intelligent BMS system, multi safety protections;
- Aluminum alloy shell & build-in fan, heat dissipation well;
- Small size, light weight only about 2.55kg
- EU Sockets by default
230V~ 60Hz, Reted 300W (350W Peak)
2xQC3.0 (18W); 1x5V/2.4A
5V/2.4A, 9V/2.0A, 12V/1.5A
Flashfish G300 Featured Summary
300W 丨 222Wh
Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options
Flashfish G300 power station features with 222Wh capacity, 1 x 230V AC outputs. 2 x 12V DC outputs, 1 x 5V/2.4A USB output, 2 x 18W USB quick charge 3.0 outputs supporting 6 outputs at once, charge to your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras.
Faster Charging Speed
Wide applications make it suitable for lots of devices; 230V AC outlets can charge your CPAP machine, tablet, laptop, TV, fan, Christmas lights etc; 2 * 12V DC Ports can be used for car vacuum, car refrigerator, car air fan and car charger etc; 2* QC3.0 USB and 1 * 2.4A USB ports can charge your phones, drones, iPad, GPS, mp3, camera, etc.
Efficient Solar Generator
The small solar generator can be recharged by the Flashfish 50W/60W solar panel(SOLD SEPARATELY), the wall outlet or the car outlet. RECHARGE TIMES : AC Adapter(included): 4 Hours.12V Car Adaptor(Included): 4 Hours. Flashfish 50W/60W Solar Panel(Not Included): 4-4.5 hours.
Style Meets Durability
G300 backup power station features with the silver case is metal and the black ends are plastic, more durable than other soalr generators. Easy-to-carry handle, convenient for camping, fishing, travelling, other outdoor activities and emergency usage. Eliminate your worry about no electricity in your devices and power outage at home.
Included in the box
- 1× Portable Power Station
- 1× Car Charger
- 1× Power Adapter
- 1× Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1× User Manual
What devices can Flashfish G300 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 300W, Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
How to calculate the working time for my G300?
- AC output working time=222Wh * 0.9/the power of your device.
- DC and USB output working time=222Wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
- For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 222Wh * 0.9 /20w=10 hrs ( rough calculated ).
AC or DC output, which way is the best to power my CPAP machine?
- Flashfish G300 can power your CPAP by two ways: 230V AC plug and 12V DC plug. Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater / humidifier, it should last longer. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply find us for a guide.
Questo prodotto non ha ancora nessuna recensione.