Flashfish P60 Portable Power Station | 560W 520Wh
Free Delivered within 3-7 Days
2 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
About the P60
Feature & Specification
- 560W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1000W surge);
- High-density Li-ion Batteries 520Wh with 800+ Life Cycles;
- Deep of Discharge(DOD) 92%~95%;
- Smart BMS Multiple Protection;
- 3 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car);
- 11 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at Once;
- Compact, Portable, Easy to Carry
- EU Sockets by default
230V~ 60Hz, Reted 500W (1000W Peak)
1x QC3.0(18W); 2x 5V 2.4A
Default AC Charger 80W
12.6-23V, 80W Max
12V, 80W Max
Grade-A Lithium-ion Battery
Flashfish P60 Featured Summary
Compact & Powerful
Flashfish P60 can power devices under 560W, such as laptops, drone, TV, minifridge, fan etc.; As a 520Wh backup lithium battery, the P60 provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
3 Ways to Charge
Charging 80W Max. in 6 hours
With 3 different ways to top up the P60 power station, there’s a recharge option no matter what. From fast AC to in-car charging when you’re on the go.
Power 11 Devices at Once
P60 Power Station features with AC/ DC/ USB OUTPUTS: 2x 230V AC output, 4x DC output, 1x car port, 3x USB-A port and 1x USB-C quick charge ports.Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.
P60 power station provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices. Flashfish comes with 2 years of warranty that offers extra peace of mind to the buyer.
Power Anywhere, Anytime
The compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.
Included in the box
- 1x Portable power station
- 1x User manual
- 2x AC power adapter
- 1x Car charger cable
What devices can P60 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 560W; Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
How to calculate the working time for my P60?
- AC output working time=520Wh * 0.9/the power of your device.
- DC and USB output working time=520Wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
- For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 520Wh * 0.9 /20w=23.4 hrs ( rough calculated ).
AC or DC output, which way is the best to power my CPAP machine?
- Flashfish P60 can power your CPAP by two ways: 230V AC plug and 12V DC plug. Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit, it should last longer. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply find us for a guide. Estimated working time: 2-3 Whole nights.
What is the noise level?
The operational volume of the Smart Generator is 56 to 67dB at 7 meters, which is similar to office noise or a conversation.
Questo prodotto non ha ancora nessuna recensione.